WELCOMETO YOUR INFORMATION SOURCE FOR EVERYDAY LIVING!
Home / Garden
Top Smartphone Shopping Tips
Print this page
Apr 05, 2012
Smartphones are here to stay! Technology analysts project over a billion people will own smartphones globally by 2013. To make sure you get the most bang for your buck here are Mobilicity's top five smartphone shopping tips:
1. Raised keyboards are recommended for business communicators and avid texters/emailers who need quick and easy messaging.
2. Androids with large, vivid touch screens are ideal for web surfers, video watchers and game/app addicts.
3. If you're into music and movies, get enough memory to store your favourite tunes and picks. For most, 16 GB is plenty.
4. Get a front-facing camera for web conferencing on the road. Also handy for taking perfect self-portraits.
5. Calculate long-term usage costs. Look for an unlimited talk, text and data plan to prevent outrageous bills.
Background of Mobilicity:
Created to bring down the cost of wireless, Mobilicity offers popular mobile devices and smartphones and unlimited talk, text and data plans without contracts. Customers benefit from five unlimited zones (Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton & Ottawa) and a flat-rated 20-cent-a-minute North American roaming rate. The young carrier’s monthly pay-in-advance system and unique My Wallet option (for roaming and other pay-per-use services) eliminate the much-dreaded monthly bill and risk of bill shock to help ensure a smart wireless experience, not an expensive one.
To view budget-friendly smartphone options and plans, please visit: www.mobilicity.ca