WELCOMETO YOUR INFORMATION SOURCE FOR EVERYDAY LIVING!
Beauty / Health
Gloriously Smooth Legs for Every Woman, Everyday
Print this page
May 12, 2011
Gloriously Smooth Legs for Every Woman, Everyday
Philips introduces effective and easy hair removal solutions that also care for skin with new Sensitive lady shavers and Satinelle Soft Sensitive total body epilator
Markham, Canada – Just in time for summer months and shorter hemlines, Philips announces new hair grooming solutions for women with sensitive skin. Over 50 years of experience developing shavers, epilators and trimmers has resulted in easy, convenient solutions for long-lasting, smooth legs for every lifestyle and preference.
Hair free legs are the perfect accessory to any summer outfit. Yet, problematic sensitive skin can deter women from baring all. Philips’ new solutions for sensitive skin result in outer beauty for inner confidence.
“With summer on the horizon it’s time for women to start thinking about getting ready to hit the beach or the pool. We want women to go beyond hair removal and focus more on revealing sexy, smooth skin,” said Nadege Vergura, Senior Marketing Manager, Philips Electronics, Ltd. “The Philips lady shavers and Santinelle Soft epilators offer women simple solutions that also care for the skin so they can feel sexy, carefree and hair-free all summer.”
The Philips Double Contour Sensitive lady shaver has been designed around the needs of today's women. Whether used wet or dry, it leaves skin smooth without irritation or cuts. Tough on hairs and soft on skin, Philips lady shavers are suitable for both a complete shave and quick unexpected touch-ups.
· Hypoallergenic, gold-plated foil shaving head: the double foil shaving head provides a superior shave of even the toughest hair while protecting skin
· Pivoting head: follows the curves of a woman’s body maintaining close and constant skin contact
· Opti-light: reveals even the finest hair to ensure nothing is left behind
· Aloe Vera strip: an integrated aloe vera strip increases hydration for a smooth and safe shave
· Bikini trimmer comb attachment: optional bikini trimmer head for precise trimming and styling of bikini area
· Cordless for wirefree shaving: 40 minutes of wirefree shaving lets women shave anywhere. Low battery indicator light alerts user when it is time to plug in
For skin that is always smooth get epilating with the new Philips Satinelle Soft Sensitive total body epilator. The Satinelle Soft removes hair from the root, leaving skin silky smooth for weeks, not just days! A unique set of first-time user attachments help achieve the best results in the gentlest way possible.
· Two speed settings: extra gentle and extra efficient epilation
· Fully washable, metal epilating system: hypoallergenic discs for sensitive skin that remove hair as short as 0.5 mm
· Double waved massage roller: lifts even short hairs for an extra close epilation and relaxes skin for gentler hair removal at the same time
· Shaving head attachment: perfectly follows contours of bikini line or underarms for a close and smooth shave. Comes with additional comb to cut longer hairs before epililation or to trim bikini area
· Ice glove: soothing properties relaxes skin directly after epilation and minimizes irritation
· Exfoliation glove: prepares the skin between epilation sessions by removing dead skin cells and leaving skin perfectly smooth and in optimal condition to epilate
· Includes carry case and cleaning brush
Philips lady shavers range in price from $29.99 - $79.99. Philips Satinelle Soft Sensitive total body epilator is $69.99. Products are available at major retailers across Canada. Visit www.Philips.ca for more information on Philips hair removers.
For further information, please contact:
Court Elliott Lisa Perruzza
Corporate Communications Account Coordinator
About Royal Philips Electronics
Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHI) is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare, lifestyle and lighting, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights and the brand promise of “sense and simplicity.” Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips employs about 117,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries worldwide. With sales of EUR 22.3 billion in 2010, the company is a market leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as lifestyle products for personal well-being and pleasure with strong leadership positions in male shaving and grooming, portable entertainment and oral healthcare. News from Philips is located at www.philips.com/newscenter.